Friday, March 23, 2007

Competitive Feelings Toward StepChildren

Reader Submitted Discussion Topic:

Does anyone else feel competitive toward her step-daughters?


This question was left in the comment section and is obviously being expressed by a very frustrated mother.

If you have a comment you'd like to share but would rather not post in the comment section, please feel free to send it via email to share. Your email address will not be saved, distributed or sold - in fact, after I copy what's in the email, I'll delete it, period.

I can't say that I've felt competition within our own family dynamics but I certainly feel some frustrations with the outside influences.

I'm so bent on being fair to all our children and when extended family members don't respect that "boundary" it makes me feel like I have to pick up the slack from their deficiencies. So competitive feelings come into play in that area once in a while.

special note to commenter courtney -- I clicked your link but it didn't reveal anything. I would like to get in touch with you privately to discuss further options for your seeking readers, advice and support. If you would send me an email at the link above, I'd love to email with you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must be having tech difficulties. I can't get the "email me" link to open. Nor, can I get my name to link properly to my site/contact details.

i'm trying to sign on in the "other" category, and when I first do it, it works, but then the link slips. Google is also not letting me sign on. i'll use the comment function to connect, and you can delete the comment once you've got the details...any ideas on the tech side? htt

my url is

http://materialistfriends.com/failbetter

email ccw@materialistfriends.com