Monday, October 31, 2005

Bad Mommy - Kodak Moments


Have you ever gone on a cleaning frenzy in your house only to uncover disposable camera's you don't have a clue what's on them? Well, I had one of those this last weekend.

The last time I had one of those, I took the camera in to get it developed to discover my 4 year olds had gotten ahold of it and had taken pictures of each other IN THEIR Underwear, sleepwalking, fake sleeping etc. Needless to say I was HORRIFIED at the though that IF the sales clerk had not noticed the tiny little toes of the photographer in a couple of the photos, I could have had the police waiting on my butt at the picture pickup counter. Whew!

Well yesterday, I took in three cameras. I informed the clerk of my previous experience just to be on the safe side as I had NO idea what I was in for. She chuckled of course because we all know kids do the darndest things.

An hour had passed so I went back to pick up my pictures. Again, holding my breath I opened the first package. I went straight from fear to feelings of failure. Keep in mind my kids are TWELVE now! This is what I found...

But Dang, Aren't they CUTE? :)

0 comments: