Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mom Tales - 2 hours to lunch

Occassionally I like to write about conversations that take place between my kids and me.  Mostly as a way of documenting them for me to look back on and deepen that sting that goes along with my kids growing up.

2 hours to lunch -

Last night while watching a movie with Lou Gossett Junior movie (I can't even tell you the name) - He played a retired military man called upon to help disarm a nuclear missle somewhere in South America.  Throughout the movie a little diddy would pop up at the lower left of the screen stating how many hours or minutes to launch.

During a commercial break near the end of the movie, one of my boys asked - "Mom, why do they keep saying how long till LUNCH."

Oh, to have the innocent mind of a child.

Technorati Tags : , , , ,

0 comments: