Monday, March 20, 2006

Mr. Andrea Yates remarries

Ok call me skeptic!  And perhaps Laura Arnold is a much better woman that I am, but something in the back of my mind tells me that Andrea Yates is not the sole blame for what happened to her children.

You'd think over time that Rusty Yates would have recognized the problems and put his husbandly foot down to get help or something - anything to help his wife.

Personally I believe it takes two to make or break a marriage and it certainly takes the full effort of both the husband and the wife to make a family work.

I'd be very skeptical about marrying a man with a history like that of Rusty Yates.

Not that everyone doesn't deserve a chance to be happy, but I truly feel that he holds some blame in what transpired just a few short years ago.

Opinions and views are welcomed.  As much as I try not to be a skeptic in this matter, I just can't help it!

Technorati Tags : , ,

 

0 comments: