Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Relationship Woes Overwhelming?

A while back I placed a link in the right column of this blog. I've visited often and read some of the relationship issues some are dealing with, but never took the time to fully introduce the link.

Love, Honor, and Dismay is written by Dr. Andrew McAllister, Ph.D. It's not so much 'written' as it is providing answers, possible solutions and even hope when a relationship seems to be in such despair.

I urge everyone seeking answers or even solutions to visit Love, Honor, and Dismay and read through the archives. I'm sure you'll find you're certainly not alone and if you're willing to take that step a bit further, drop him an email and see what possible solutions he can dish up for you.

Let me know what you think! Would ya?

0 comments: