Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Toxic Relationships - Recommended Reading

Toxic In-Laws: Loving Strategies for Protecting Your Marriage

We've all got them - Toxic Relationships! And whether or not your relationship with your in-laws is toxic or not, this is a great read to help prevent it from ever going that direction. Protecting your family should be most important and when you can't seem to get that priority in place, nothing else seems to fall into line either.


Why Can\'t You Read My Mind? Overcoming the 9 Toxic Thought Patterns that Get in the Way of a Loving Relationship

This is a great read and one of the most difficult challenges I faced myself. I didn't realize people couldn't read my actions so much or couldn't anticipate what I might need. Being verbal is a must and this book is a great start to becoming more vocal in your relationships.

0 comments: